COVID UPDATE PAGE
FIND THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR MINISTRIES DURING THIS PANDEMIC
WHAT TO EXPECT:
SATURDAY MORNING GATHERINGS
Friends and Family of L.C.F.,
Our doors are now open for us to gather on Saturday mornings. We are very excited to meet in person once again; however, we must all take note that our gatherings look different than they did before. The changes we have made are in place to follow government guidelines and encourage our members' safety and health.
Please take note of the following rules and regulations, and what to expect on Saturday mornings:
- The service will begin at 10:30 A.M.; however, we ask you to show up at 10 A.M.
- Once you enter the building, you must sanitize your hands. Your name will be taken down, along with your temperature. Ushers will also be confirming you do not have any COVID related symptoms.
- Everyone must wear a mask once inside the building. Please bring your mask. Once the message begins, and you are sitting down and listening, you can take off your mask. At all other times (while walking around, talking to each other, and singing), you must keep your mask on.
- Please bring your water bottle, as the offices will be off-limit (including our office water dispenser).
- Please use the washroom before coming to the gathering. The downstairs washrooms will be off-limit, and we want to limit the number of people using the washroom upstairs.
- Please do not come if you are feeling ill or have any COVID related symptoms the day of the gathering.
- Children can attend gatherings. Take note that the lower level of the building will be off-limits (including washrooms, Sunday school rooms and nursery), and Sunday school will not run until the fall. Parents assume responsibility for their children and are discouraged from letting their children wander in the lobby or sanctuary.
- Older adults and those with underlying medical conditions are welcome to join at their discretion.
- Once again, please take note that the gatherings are Saturday mornings instead of our usual Sunday afternoon timeslot.
- We will be recording and posting the gathering video every Sunday mornings for those who are unable to join.
We thank you for your patience as we navigate these changes. We look forward to seeing you this Saturday!