COVID UPDATE PAGE
FIND THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR MINISTRIES DURING THIS PANDEMIC
AUGUST 2ND, 2020 UPDATE
MEETING AGAIN IN PHASES
Friends and Family of L.C.F.,
As you may already know, as of June 22nd, the Quebec Government has permitted the re-opening of worship centers, albeit with several restrictions.
The current government rule permits us to have 250 people gathering in the building at one time. However, we will be returning to our in-person gatherings in phases to ensure we are well equipped and ready to make a safe return.
Please see our Saturday Gathering page to know what to expect and rules to follow during our gatherings.
Effective Saturday August 8th, in-person gatherings will take place Saturday mornings between 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- The transition to Saturday gathering affords us the privilege of being the only church gathering on that specific day. Although we long to resume our in-person gatherings on Sunday, we must minimize the risk of infection; and this measure will provide us with greater safety;
- We will continue to record the gathering for those who are not in attendance;
- No limit on number of attendees
- Children may now attend (although kids church will most likely resume in the Fall) and will be the responsibility of parents;
- Individuals over 70 can join at their discretion.
- Meetings will continue to take place on Saturday morning until the Fall and possibly later.
Effective early to late Autumn
- Sunday School will run again during the gathering; however, we might have to return in phases, with kids meeting first, followed by the toddler class and nursery opening later in the fall.
- Youth will be able to gather once again at church.
Last phase. Date unknown.
- Including return to Sunday gathering and in-person meetings (including prayer meetings).